Assa Abloy AB (ASSAb.ST)
18 Apr 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2012||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|53||2018||President, Chief Executive Officer, Head of Global Technologies Division|
|54||2012||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|51||2019||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|41||2019||Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Assa Abloy to buy 54 percent stake in Switzerland's agta record for 502 mln euros
- Assa Abloy to buy 54 pct stake in Switzerland's agta record for 502 mln euros
- Solid BP update, banks, push European shares to nine-week high
- Solid BP update, banks, push European shares to 9-week high