Assa Abloy AB (ASSAb.ST)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2012||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|52||2018||President, Chief Executive Officer, Head of Global Technologies Division|
|53||2012||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|46||2012||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer|
|53||2018||Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer|
- UPDATE 1-Assa Abloy set for more savings as smart locks boost Q1
- Hotel key cards, even invalid ones, help hackers break into rooms
- BUZZ-VIEW FROM THE BUYSIDE-Comgest sticks with Zara owner Inditex
- UPDATE 2-Assa Abloy says smart locks the key to faster growth
- UPDATE 2-Mining gear maker Metso warns on profit, shares drop