Atlas Copco AB (ATCOb.ST)
14 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|53||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|48||2017||Senior Executive Vice President, Business Area President Industrial Technique|
|59||2017||Senior Executive Vice President, Business Area President Vacuum Technique|
|45||2017||Senior Executive Vice President, Business Area President Mining and Rock Excavation Technique|
- UPDATE 1-Sandvik rides order intake rise, sees stable automotive demand
- Sandvik Q3 profit narrowly beats forecast
- UPDATE 2-Slower orders for Atlas Copco spooks industry rivals too
- Atlas Copco sees weaker demand ahead as Q3 profit lags forecast
- UPDATE 1-Semiconductor stocks slump as valve maker VAT Group cuts worker hours