Atossa Genetics Inc (ATOS.OQ)
14 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|51||2013||Chief Financial Officer, General Counsel, Secretary|
|2015||Vice President of Sales and Marketing|
|2015||Vice President - Regulatory Affairs and Quality|
- Atos shares fall 2.8 pct at open after Gemalto rejects takeover bid
- BRIEF-Atos' Gemalto Offer Has No Time Limit - Atos Ceo
- BRIEF-Atossa Genetics posts Q3 loss per share $0.18
- BRIEF-Iroquois Capital Management reports 9.01 pct passive stake in Atossa Genetics as of Oct 26 - SEC filing
- BRIEF-L1 Capital Global Opportunities Master Fund reports 9.01 pct passive stake in atossa Genetics, as of Oct. 26