Attijariwafa Bank SA (ATW.CS)
12 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2014||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the General Management Committee|
|67||2012||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|General Manager, Group Global Risk Management, Member of the General Management Committee|
|General Manager, Retail Banking Division, Member of the General Management Committee|
|General Manager, Finance, Technology and Operations Division, Member of the Management Board|
- Morocco's Attijariwafa bank to eye new Africa acquisitions from late 2019
- Morocco’s CFG Bank expects to return to profit in 2021
- Morocco’s Attijariwafa Bank first half net profit up 6.35 pct
- Moroccan insurer Wafa Assurance warns on first-half profits
- UPDATE 2-Exposure to debt-stricken cocoa exporter rocks Ivory Coast banks