Avi Ltd (AVIJ.J)
18 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2012||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|53||2005||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|50||2006||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|40||2013||Business Development Director, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Avi Ltd says Q1 group revenue was in line with same period in prior year
- BRIEF-Avi gets number of expressions of interest for some of its business units
- South African retailer TFG drops KPMG as auditor
- UPDATE 3-South Africa's Standard Bank reviews ties with SAP, McKinsey
- BRIEF-South Africa's AVI drops KPMG as external auditors