AstraZeneca PLC (AZN.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2012||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2012||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2011||Executive Vice President - Sustainability, Chief Compliance Officer|
|2014||Executive Vice President - Human Resources|
- UPDATE 2-European shares rise as short covering, earnings help temper tepid PMIs
- FTSE 100 dips on sluggish euro zone PMI, Unilever sparkles
- UPDATE 2-FTSE 100 dips on sluggish euro zone PMI, Unilever sparkles
- Banks, pharma drag FTSE 100 but Unilever cheery on strong quarter
- London's shares off six-month highs, Bunzl suffers worst day in a decade
- What does AstraZeneca plc's deal with Pfizer mean for shareholders?
- Is Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc the best FTSE 100 healthcare stock to own after today’s update?
- 3 stocks to help you retire early
- Is it time to take profits on GlaxoSmithKline plc and AstraZeneca plc?
- These FTSE 100 stars have exploded in Q3! And they're not finished yet
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 super income stocks