Babcock International Group PLC (BAB.L)
17 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2008||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2014||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Executive - Land, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Executive - Cavendish Nuclear|
- Capita asks staff to join board in culture shake-up
- Britain's Capita asks staff to join board in culture shake-up
- Babcock fails to get UK approval for proposal to add to maintenance contract
- CORRECTED-Babcock fails to get UK approval for proposal to add to maintenance contract
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 30
- 3 Neil Woodford bargain picks
- Simply the best growth stocks in the FTSE 100?
- Should you buy these three shares after today's updates?
- Will Trident renewal boost the fortunes of these 3 defence industry giants?
- Should you buy Marks and Spencer Group plc, Dixons Carphone plc and Babcock International Group plc following today's updates?
- Are Purplebricks Group PLC, Babcock International Group PLC And Bodycote PLC Set To Beat The FTSE 100?