A.G.Barr PLC (BAG.L)
18 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2015||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2004||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2015||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2003||Commercial Director, Executive Director|
|2013||Supply Chain Director, Executive Director|
- FTSE 100 ends lower for fourth session, Vodafone hits eight-and-a-half-year low
- UPDATE 2-FTSE 100 ends lower for fourth session, Vodafone hits 8 1/2 year low
- A.G. Barr sees higher revenue but flags uncertainty, regulations
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 25
- UPDATE 1-A.G. Barr sees higher revenue but flags uncertainty, regulations
- Are these 3 Brexit beaters set to fly after today's news?
- Are Royal Mail plc, AG Barr plc and Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc set to soar by 20%+?
- Could A.G. Barr plc Be A Better Buy Than Tesco PLC And Ascent Resources Plc?
- 5 FTSE 250 Stars Offering Irresistible Value: Britvic Plc, Halfords Group plc, Supergroup PLC, Marston's PLC & A.G. Barr plc
- Are These The FTSE's Safest Dividends? British American Tobacco plc, A.G. Barr plc And Randgold Resources Limited
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, A.G. Barr plc And Whitbread plc On Track For Successful Comebacks?