Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAMa.TO)
22 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2010||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|2002||Chief Executive Officer, Senior Managing Partner, Director|
|70||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board and Senior Managing Partner|
|58||2002||Chief Financial Officer and Senior Managing Partner|
|2016||Chief Operating Officer and Senior Managing Partner|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Australia's foreign investment regulator approves Brookfield's takeover of Healthscope
- India's Hotel Leela Venture to sell assets to Brookfield for $576 million
- UPDATE 1-India's Hotel Leela Venture to sell assets to Brookfield for $576 mln
- India's Hotel Leela Venture to sell hotels, property to Brookfield for $576 mln