Brait SE (BATJ.J)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2009||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|77||2016||Independent Non-Executive Director|
|55||2015||Independent Non-Executive Director|
- South African magnate Wiese relinquishes roles at investment firm Brait
- UPDATE 2-South African glass bottle maker Consol cans IPO plans
- UPDATE 2-Consol tests South Africa optimism with up to $300 mln IPO
- CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)-UPDATE 1-South Africa's glass maker Consol IPO may raise up to $300 mln
- UPDATE 3-South African glassmaker Consol eyes stock market return