British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2009||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|60||2011||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|57||2014||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|53||2017||President and Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2017||Chief Operating Officer - International Business|
- UPDATE 1-Earnings and ex-divs blight Britain's FTSE; Barclays a bright spot
- BAT progress on sales and next-generation devices hit shares
- UPDATE 3-BAT progress on sales and next-generation devices hit shares
- BAT progress on sales and cigarette alternatives hits shares
- Earnings and ex-divs blight Britain's FTSE; Barclays a bright spot
- Should you buy these 3 stocks despite their low yields?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- Are these 3 shares simply the best Brexit buys after today's results?
- 4 perfect stocks for 'Brexit Britain'!
- 3 stocks set to beat the FTSE 100 in a post-Brexit world
- Looking for a safe haven? 3 stocks better than bonds