British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|73||2009||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2019||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|60||2014||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|54||2018||President and Chief Executive Officer of Reynolds American Inc.|
|45||2019||Chief Marketing Officer, Regional Director - Americas and Sub Saharan Africa (AMSSA)|
- Oil majors, poor earnings hammer FTSE 100
- UPDATE 2-Oil majors, poor earnings hammer FTSE 100
- UPDATE 2-Exporters lead FTSE 100 lower as Fed Chair's comments knock dollar
- UK stocks weaken as Fed rate cut hopes fade; tobacco stocks rise
- UPDATE 2-UK stocks weaken as Fed rate cut hopes fade; tobacco stocks rise
- Should you buy these 3 stocks despite their low yields?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- Are these 3 shares simply the best Brexit buys after today's results?
- 4 perfect stocks for 'Brexit Britain'!
- 3 stocks set to beat the FTSE 100 in a post-Brexit world
- Looking for a safe haven? 3 stocks better than bonds