BAWAG Group AG (BAWG.VI)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|77||2017||Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|41||2017||Chairman of the Managing Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|51||2017||First Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|62||2017||Second Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|36||2017||Member of the Managing Board, Chief Financial Officer|
- Austrian Post forecasts stable 2019 earnings as parcels business grows
- Bawag Q1 pre-tax profit up 9% on lower expenses, risk costs
- BAWAG ups targets, dividend after estimate-beating 2018 earnings
- UPDATE 2-BAWAG ups targets, dividend after estimate-beating 2018 earnings
- BAWAG group 2018 pre-tax profit tops estimates, 2020 target lifted