BBA Aviation PLC (BBA.L)
22 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2017||Interim Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|2017||Group Finance Director, Director|
|2013||President and Managing Director of Ontic|
|2016||President and Chief Operating Officer, Global Engine Services|
- Should you buy Tuesday's 'hidden' heroes after their updates?
- BP plc or BBA Aviation plc: which one should you buy?
- Will today's results thrust BBA Aviation plc, Hastings Group Hldg plc and Capital & Counties Properties plc 20% higher?
- 4 FTSE 250 Bargains! AA plc, Galliford Try plc, BBA Aviation plc and N Brown Group plc
- 4 Hidden Dividend Stars! BBA Aviation plc, Interserve plc, Vitec Group plc & Moss Bros Group plc
- What Should We Expect From Admiral Group plc, BBA Aviation plc And Genel Energy PLC Results Tomorrow?