Banco do Brasil SA (BBAS3.SA)
R$ 1.32 (+3.16%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|44||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|52||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|Vice Chairman of the Board|
|Chief Financial Management and Investor Relations Officer|
|46||2015||Chief Financial Officer|
- ANALYSIS-Technocrat with a deft touch, Petrobras' placeholder CEO may cling on
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Emerging debt, unlike most fixed income, not expensive -TCW's Foley
- UPDATE 2-Banco do Brasil CEO says bank ready to resume loan growth
- Banco do Brasil 3Q results in line with estimates on lower provisions
- Brazil's BB Seguridade sees results improving in Q4 - CFO