Banco do Brasil SA (BBAS3.SA)
R$ 0.32 (+0.70%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|44||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|52||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|Vice Chairman of the Board|
|Chief Financial Management and Investor Relations Officer|
|46||2015||Chief Financial Officer|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- UPDATE 2-Banco do Brasil CEO rules out sale of stake in Cielo
- EMERGING MARKETS-China relief helps Latam FX rise, Brazil's pension reforms eyed
- Banco do Brasil posts higher Q2 profit on fees and lower expenses
- Brazil insurer BB Seguridade's profits could hit upper end of 2019 forecast - CEO