BB Seguridade Participacoes SA (BBSE3.SA)
R$ 0.40 (+1.44%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|47||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|2019||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Director|
|46||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Investor Relations Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|2019||Chief Risk and Corporate Governance Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|47||2018||Chief Client, Commercial and Products Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- Brazil's BB Seguridade reports Q1 profit up 11.7 pct
- State-controlled lender Banco do Brasil eyes partnerships for units
- Banco do Brasil considers potential sale of Banco Votorantim, CEO says
- Fourth-quarter net profit at Brazil insurer BB Seguridade falls 21 pct
- Banco do Brasil CEO Novaes considers divestitures, IPOs