BB Seguridade Participacoes SA (BBSE3.SA)
R$ -0.45 (-1.46%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|45||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|51||2016||Chief Executive Officer|
|44||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Director of Investor Relations, Member of the Executive Board|
|51||2013||Chief Business Development Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|49||2015||Chief Corporate Governance Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- EMERGING MARKETS-Brazil stocks up on corporate newsflow; trading volumes thin
- UPDATE 3-Brazil's BB Seguridade shares fall after profit miss
- BRIEF-Brazil's BB Seguridade CEO José Mauricio Coelho expects profit levels to improve in 2019
- Brazil's BB Seguridade misses Q4 profit forecasts
- BRIEF-Mapfre Updates Terms Of Strategic Alliance With Banco Do Brasil