Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
16 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|52||2015||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2012||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|Group Sales and Marketing Director|
- BRIEF-British builder Barratt Signs JV With Swindon Borough Council
- UK builder Bovis says on track for significant profit growth in 2018
- UPDATE 1-UK builder Bovis says on track for significant profit growth in 2018
- UPDATE 1-FTSE hits new high despite Tesco and M&S Christmas slumps
- FTSE dragged down by Tesco, M&S results; mining shares offer support
- 3 shares you should have bought in August
- 3 stocks with 6% yields for dividend hunters?
- 3 newsmaking shares to buy before they soar too far?
- 3 housebuilders set to fly
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Are Barratt Developments plc, Taylor Wimpey plc and Persimmon plc all heading for a slowdown?