Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|52||2015||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2012||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|Group Sales and Marketing Director|
- Brexit worries hit domestic stocks but sterling slide lifts FTSE 100
- UPDATE 2-Brexit worries hit domestic stocks but sterling slide lifts FTSE 100
- UPDATE 1-Brexit-sensitive stocks, sterling hit by deepening political turmoil
- Brexit-sensitive stocks rocked as political turmoil deepens
- Sterling slide boosts FTSE 100, discounted rights issue knocks M&S
- 3 shares you should have bought in August
- 3 stocks with 6% yields for dividend hunters?
- 3 newsmaking shares to buy before they soar too far?
- 3 housebuilders set to fly
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Are Barratt Developments plc, Taylor Wimpey plc and Persimmon plc all heading for a slowdown?