Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
23 Jul 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|52||2015||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2012||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|Group Sales and Marketing Director|
- Brexit woes deepen pain in domestically-focused UK stocks
- UPDATE 2-UK's main index sees 7th straight day of losses, BoE comments lift midcaps
- FTSE 100 drops as healthcare giants overshadow Fed-driven rally
- UPDATE 2-FTSE 100 drops as healthcare giants overshadow Fed-driven rally
- Exporters lead FTSE 100 lower as Fed Chair's comments knock dollar
- 3 shares you should have bought in August
- 3 stocks with 6% yields for dividend hunters?
- 3 newsmaking shares to buy before they soar too far?
- 3 housebuilders set to fly
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Are Barratt Developments plc, Taylor Wimpey plc and Persimmon plc all heading for a slowdown?