Minerva SA (BEEF3.SA)
24 May 2019
R$ -0.08 (-1.01%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|Chairman of the Board|
|2012||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2012||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|2009||Commercial and Logistics Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- Brazil's Minerva launches IPO of subsidiary Athena Foods in Chile: filing
- Brazil's Minerva launches IPO of subsidiary Athena Foods in Chile -filing
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's Marfrig, Minerva Uruguay plants cleared to sell beef to Japan
- UPDATE 4-Brazil shifting to self-monitoring of food, meat plants -minister
- Brazil has decided to move its Israel embassy to Jerusalem -Flavio Bolsonaro