Bell Food Group AG (BELL.S)
23 Jul 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2009||Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|60||2011||Chairman of the Group Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|64||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|49||2019||Member of the Group Executive Board, Chief Financial Officer|
|44||2019||Member of the Group Executive Board, Head of Bell International Business Area and the Central IT Business Area|
- The $280,000 lab-grown burger could be a more palatable $10 in two years
- CORRECTED-The $280,000 lab-grown burger could be a more palatable $10 in two years
- Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 24
- BRIEF-Bell Food Sells German Sausage Business To Zur Mühlen Group
- BRIEF-Bell Food Group H1 EBIT To Be Affected By Pork Price Increases