Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd (BHAF.NS)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2014||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer|
- BRIEF-Bharat Financial Inclusion Assigns Two Pools Of Receivables Of Aggregate Value Of 13.91 Bln Rupees
- BRIEF-Bharat Financial Inclusion Dec Qtr PAT Rises
- BRIEF-Bharat Financial Inclusion Assigns Pool Of Receivables Of About 2.26 Bln Rupees To A PSU Bank
- BRIEF-Bharat Financial Inclusion Assigned Pool Of Receivables Worth 6.53 Bln Rupees
- BRIEF-India's IndusInd Bank Says Competition Watchdog Approves Bharat Financial Inclusion Buy