Biocon Ltd (BION.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||Executive Non-Independent Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|53||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Joint Managing Director, Executive Director|
|68||2017||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|58||CEO & Director of Syngene|
- BRIEF-Biocon Says Has Paid Facility Fee For Its API Facility To U.S. FDA
- BRIEF-India's Biocon To Transfer Biosimilar Business Via Slump Sale As 'Going Concern' To Biocon Biologics India
- Indian shares rise; Infosys jumps as CEO appointment brings peace hopes
- UPDATE 3-FDA OKs Mylan's biosimilar of Roche cancer drug Herceptin
- BRIEF-EMA Accepts Marketing Authorization Applications For Mylan And Biocon's Proposed Biosimilars