Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Ltd (BJHN.NS)
15 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2014||Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|51||2018||Chief Financial Officer|
|63||2012||Director - Group Operations, Whole-Time Director|
|2011||Group President - (GRC), Company Secretary|
- India could offer incentives for exports of 5 mln T sugar -sources
- RPT-India to surpass Brazil as top sugar producer, eyes bigger export share
- India to surpass Brazil as top sugar producer, eyes bigger export share
- Indian mills slash sugar exports as local prices rally
- Indian sugar output likely to hit record next season as farmers stay sweet on cane