Bank of Greece (BOGr.AT)
18 Jun 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2014||Governor of the Board of Directors|
|55||2015||Deputy Governor of the Board of Directors|
|Deputy Governor of the Board of Directors|
|Director of Financial Operations Department|
|Director of Technical and Administrative Support Department|
- Greek housing sector rebound gains pace as economy recovers
- Greece closer to fully lifting capital controls this year
- UPDATE 1-Greece closer to fully lifting capital controls this year
- Greek banks repayment of emergency funding a credit positive - Moody's
- UPDATE 1-Bank of Greece sees modest economic growth, warns against tough budget targets