BP PLC (BP.L)
15 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2010||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|63||2010||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|59||2016||Deputy Group Chief Executive|
|56||2012||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|58||2014||Chief Executive - Downstream|
- Oil companies make few bids in U.S. offshore lease auction
- BP offloads last two stranded oil cargoes to Shandong refiner - sources
- Diamondback to buy Energen in $9.2 billion deal to boost Permian presence
- UPDATE 2-Diamondback to buy Energen in $9.2 bln deal to boost Permian presence
- Factbox: What is Algeria doing to revive its energy sector?
- The 3 biggest risks facing BP plc
- Can OPEC save BP plc and Royal Dutch Shell plc?
- These 3 top FTSE 100 stocks now yield more than 5%
- Which oil major will be the first to soar by 30%+?
- Don't buy BP plc, Tesco plc and GKN plc until you've read this
- Is it time to dump Royal Dutch Shell plc (+31%) and BP plc (+23%)?