Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL.NS)
18 Apr 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer, Additional Executive Director|
|58||2017||Compliance Officer, General Manager - Finance (Retail), Company Secretary|
|2016||General Manager - Sales (LPG) HQ|
|2016||General Manager - (Taxation), CO|
- UPDATE 1-Indian refiners turn to OPEC, Mexico, U.S. to make up Iran oil gap
- Indian refiners turn to OPEC, Mexico, U.S. to make up Iran oil gap
- India's 2018/19 Iran oil imports up 5 percent year on year despite U.S. sanctions: sources
- UPDATE 2-Jet hits more turbulence as fleet shrinks and fuel terms tightened
- India delays May order for Iran oil, awaits clarity on sanctions waiver - sources