Bradespar SA (BRAP4.SA)
R$ -0.86 (-2.69%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|92||Chairman of the Board|
|62||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board, Invesor Relations Officer|
|66||2014||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|Member of the Executive Board|
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam FX mixed ahead of Fed policy decision; Brazil stocks rise
- EMERGING MARKETS-Vale plunge on dam burst knocks Brazil stocks; Latam FX weak
- EMERGING MARKETS-Bovespa down as Vale plummets on dam disaster; Latam FX weakens
- UPDATE 2-Brazil's Vale shareholders reach deal to pay Eletron $692 mln
- Shareholders of Brazil's Vale should reach deal to pay Eletron 2.82 bln reais