Braskem SA (BRKM5.SA)
R$ -0.28 (-0.51%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2018||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|53||2016||Chief Executive Officer|
|69||2016||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|43||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Head of Finance and Investor Relations|
|44||Member of the Executive Management, General Counsel, Head of Legal, Corporate Governance and Institutional Relations|
- Brazil's Braskem expects to file 2017 20-F to avoid NYSE delisting
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's Braskem expects to file 2017 20-F to avoid NYSE delisting
- Brazil's Braskem expects to avoid delisting filing 20-F form before May 16
- Odebrecht bondholders ask for collateral, cash infusion to restructure
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions