BTG PLC (BTG.L)
22 May 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2004||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2010||General Counsel, Head of Strategic Affairs, Company Secretary|
|64||2017||Independent Non-Executive Director|
|2015||Independent Non-Executive Director|
- 2 Neil Woodford picks for a challenging economic environment
- Should you buy McColl's Retail Group plc, Lavendon Group plc and BTG plc following recent news?
- Why ARM Holdings plc, BTG plc and Tasty Plc could soar higher post-EU referendum
- Why GlaxoSmithKline plc and BTG plc are the perfect prescription for growth and income!
- How BTG plc could outperform Vodafone Group plc
- Is BTG plc a better buy than GlaxoSmithKline plc?