Britvic PLC (BVIC.L)
23 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|52||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer, Director|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer - Ebba Brazil|
|2016||Chief Human Resource Officer|
- LIVE MARKETS-Closing snapshot: European shares end session with modest rise
- LIVE MARKETS-"Too early to get excited" about volatility
- LIVE MARKETS-Has the UK market "cemented" its rotation into cyclicals?
- LIVE MARKETS-Be selective on European banks
- LIVE MARKETS-Economic boom seen powering European cyclical stocks
- 3 shares with post-referendum momentum
- Could these be the FTSE 250’s 2 greatest growth stocks?
- Do today's updates turn these three shares into cracking buys?
- 4 takeover targets? Vodafone Group plc, Premier Foods plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc and Britvic plc
- Why I would buy growth stars Patisserie Holdings plc and Fevertree Drinks plc and Hold Britvic plc
- Should you buy National Grid plc, Britvic plc and Royal Mail plc following today's updates?