BorgWarner Inc (BWA.N)
23 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|58||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
|43||2017||President and General Manager of BorgWarner Ithaca LLC|
|50||2018||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Borgwarner Updates 2020 Revenue Outlook To $11.5 Bln - $11.8 Bln, Supporting A 5 pct-7 pct Organic Growth Over Next Three Years
- BRIEF-Borgwarner Appoints Frédéric Lissalde Chief Operating Officer
- BRIEF-Borgwarner says board declared a 21 pct increase in quarterly cash dividend to $0.17 per share of common stock
- BRIEF-Borgwarner Q3 earnings per share view $0.88 -- thomson reuters i/b/e/s
- Fitch Affirms BorgWarner's IDR at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable