Capital First Ltd (CAPF.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|47||2012||Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|2013||Chief Financial Officer & Head - Corporate Centre|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer - Consumer & Wealth Management Business, Executive Director|
|2015||Head - Legal and Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|2016||Chief Risk Officer, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-India's Capital First To Consider Private Placement Of NCDs
- BRIEF-Capital First Gets BSE Nod For Proposed Amalgamation Of Co, Units With IDFC Bank
- BRIEF-Capital First Gets CCI Nod For Composite Scheme Of Amalgamation Of Co, Units With IDFC Bank
- BRIEF-Capital First Approves Issue Of Redeemable NCDs Of 1 Bln Rupees On Private Placement Basis
- BRIEF-Capital First Approves Issue Of NCDs Worth 5 Bln Rupees On Private Placement Basis