Capital First Ltd (CAPF.NS)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|47||2012||Executive Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|2013||Chief Financial Officer & Head - Corporate Centre|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer - Consumer & Wealth Management Business, Executive Director|
|2015||Head - Legal and Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|2016||Chief Risk Officer, Executive Director|
- UPDATE 2-India's HDFC Bank, Kotak report strong profit growth in Q3
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Indian shares hit record highs; private banks gain
- UPDATE 1-India's IDFC Bank to buy Warburg-backed Capital First in $1.5 bln stock deal
- India's IDFC Bank agrees to acquire Warburg-backed lender Capital First