Cara Therapeutics Inc (CARA.OQ)
8 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|45||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Strategy Officer|
|65||2016||Chief Scientific Officer|
|50||Vice President, Research & Development|
|50||2014||Chief Medical Officer|
- BRIEF-Cara Therapeutics Inc reports Q3 loss per share $0.38
- BRIEF-Cara Therapeutics Q2 loss per share $0.29
- BRIEF-Cara Therapeutics appoints Mani Mohindru CFO
- BRIEF-Cara Therapeutics says phase 1 results showed all four tablet strengths of oral CR845 were generally well-tolerated
- US STOCKS-Wall Street slightly higher as tech stocks recover