Carrefour SA (CARR.PA)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|45||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Executive Committee|
|2017||Member of the Group Executive Committee, Chief Financial Officer|
|2017||Member of the Group Executive Committee, Executive Director, Human Resources for the Group and France|
|2017||Member of the Group Executive Committee, General Secretary|
|44||2017||Member of the Group Executive Committee, Executive Director, Customers, Services and Digital Transformation|
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Retail tycoon Diniz trims Carrefour Brasil stake by $215 mln -source
- Carrefour shareholder Abilio Diniz sells 2.55 pct stake in Brazilian unit - source
- French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Nov 8
- Carrefour Brasil beats profit estimates for third quarter
- Macron refuses to back down on French fuel tax as protests loom