Societa Cattolica di Assicurazione Sc (CASS.MI)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|51||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|75||2016||Vice Chairman Vicar|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager, Investor Relations Officer|
- Cattolica to cut exposure to Italian sovereign debt to 50 pct
- Italy - Factors to watch on Jan. 29
- BRIEF-Cattolica keen on minority stakes in bancassurance JV from Pop Vicenza liquidation
- BRIEF-Cattolica CEO says transformation into join-stock company not on the table
- BRIEF-Cattolica Assicurazioni Sees Operating Profit in 2020 at EUR 375-400 Mln