Qalaa Holdings SAE (CCAP.CA)
22 Apr 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|Executive Chairman of the Board and Founder, representing Citadel Capital Partners Ltd|
|2014||Group Chief Information Officer|
|Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Marketing Communications|
|Head of Investor Relations and Risk Management|
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Oil lifts most of Gulf, top lender weighs on Egypt
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Uber-Careem deal boosts Saudi, real estate hurts Dubai
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Petrochemicals companies hold back Saudi as rival markets firm
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Banks elevate Saudi, blue-chips lift Egypt
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Real estate props Dubai, most Gulf markets little changed