Coca Cola HBC AG (CCH.L)
26 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|46||2016||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|45||2017||Chief Executive Officer|
|48||2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|51||General Counsel, Company Secretary and Director of Strategic Development|
|52||2015||Group Human Resources Director|
- UPDATE 3-Russia lawmakers draft list of U.S. imports that could be banned
- UPDATE 1-Russian PM eyes U.S. goods as Moscow mulls response to sanctions
- BRIEF-Greek telecom operator OTE wins 8.7 mln euro info technology project for Coca-Cola HBC
- LIVE MARKETS-Closing snapshot: STOXX at 4-day high
- FTSE 100 shrugs off inflation fears to drive higher
- Are these three underdogs a buy after today's results?
- 3 growth stocks still worth buying: Shire plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Coca Cola HBC AG
- Why Diageo plc, Aviva plc and Coca Cola HBC AG have 20%+ upside
- Are Rio Tinto plc, Aviva plc and Coca-Cola HBC AG super income stocks?
- Would Unilever plc, Coca Cola HBC AG and Berkeley Group Holdings plc be hit hard by Brexit?
- Should you prepare for bad news from Diageo plc, British American Tobacco plc and Coca-Cola HBC AG?