CESP Companhia Energetica de Sao Paulo (CESP6.SA)
23 Apr 2018
R$ 0.55 (+3.16%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|82||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|75||2012||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Engineering and Construction Officer, Director|
|68||2012||Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|52||2015||Chief Administrative Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|75||2010||Production Director, accumulating the functions of Engineering & Construction Director, Member of the Executive Board|
- Casagrande set to take over as CEO of Sao Paulo's Cesp -source
- Pension fund Previ not likely to sell its Vale shares in 2018: source
- Pension fund Previ not likely to sell its Vale shares in 2018 -source
- Exclusive - Pension funds, BNDESPar plan to sell about 3 percent of Vale: sources
- Exclusive - Pension funds, BNDESPar plan to sell about 3 percent of Vale - sources