Cineworld Group PLC (CINE.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|78||2004||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|65||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|57||2014||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|45||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2015||General Counsel, Company Secretary|
- Ex-divs to take 10.6 points off FTSE 100 on June 7
- BRIEF-Imax And Cineworld Group Sign Agreement To Install New Imax With Laser Experience In 55 Cineworld And Regal Imax Locations
- BRIEF-CJ 4DPLEX, Cineworld Expand Partnership For 4DX Technology In U.S. And EMEA
- AMC is working with Citi on potential $2 bln float of Odeon cinemas -sources
- Cineworld's full-year revenue rises on blockbuster releases
- Do today's updates make these FTSE giants scintillating buys?
- 4 FTSE 100 stocks for a post-Europe Britain! Imperial Brands plc, Cineworld Group plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Persimmon plc
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Should you buy Next plc, Thomas Cook Group plc and Cineworld Group plc following today's news?
- Lloyds Banking Group plc, Cineworld Group plc & Reckitt Benckiser Group plc: the perfect stocks for nervous investors?
- Why Cineworld Group plc, Burberry Group plc And AstraZeneca plc Could Beat The Market In 2016