Cipla Ltd (CIPL.NS)
19 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|45||2016||Global Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Additional Director|
|2016||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Global Chief Financial Officer|
- CORRECTED-Ugandan unit of Indian drugs firm Cipla raises $43.8 mln in IPO - Renaissance Capital
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Ugandan unit of Indian drugs firm Cipla raises $43.8 mln in IPO - Renaissance Capital
- UPDATE 1-Drugmaker Cipla's Ugandan unit prices IPO
- UPDATE 1-India's Sun Pharma Q1 profit beats estimates as U.S. sales climb
- Indian shares rise, BSE index breaches 38,000