Continental Resources Inc (CLR.N)
21 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2009||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|50||2009||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer|
|66||2012||Vice Chairman - Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|60||2014||Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, General Counsel, Secretary|
- WRAPUP 1-Lured by higher oil prices, U.S. shale producers boost capex
- Continental Resources sees 15-20 percent output growth in 2019
- UPDATE 1-Continental Resources sees 15-20 pct output growth in 2019
- Continental Resources sees 15-20 pct output growth in 2019, focus on oil
- UPDATE 1-Continental Resources raises 2018 production, spending outlook