Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|74||2009||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|54||2009||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|54||2016||Senior Vice President of Finance, Principal Accounting Officer and Principal Financial Officer|
|63||2009||Executive Vice President - Technical Operations, Chief Regulatory Officer|
|49||2015||Executive Vice President - Clinical and Pre-Clinical Development and Pharmacovigilance and Chief Medical Officer|
- BRIEF-Clovis Oncology Announces Notice Of Allowance For Rucaparib High Dosage Strength Tablet Patent With Expiration In 2035
- BRIEF-Clovis Oncology Q4 Adjusted Loss Per Share $1.27
- BRIEF-Clovis Oncology Receives Positive Trend Vote In European Regulatory Review Ovarian Cancer Treatment
- BRIEF-Rucaparib MAA Referred By CHMP To Scientific Advisory Group On Oncology For Review
- BRIEF-Clovis Announces Priority Review Designation For Rucaparib Supplemental NDA