Cobham PLC (COB.L)
22 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|49||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|69||2017||Senior Non-Executive Independent Director|
- Looking for another Nasdaq? Try Europe's aerospace and defense stocks
- RPT-Looking for another Nasdaq? Try Europe's aerospace and defence stocks
- Looking for another Nasdaq? Try Europe's aerospace and defence stocks
- UPDATE 1-Oil stocks help FTSE 100 outperform amid trade tensions
- UPDATE 2-European shares retreat on trade tensions
- 3 hot shares to buy after today's gains?
- 3 stocks I won't be buying after today's results
- 3 buys whatever the EU referendum result: AstraZeneca plc, YouGov plc and Cobham plc
- Can last week's losers James Fisher & Sons plc (-15%), Cobham plc (-15%) and Halfords Group plc (-9%) kick higher?
- Is today a good buying opportunity for Moneysupermarket.Com Group plc, Cobham plc and Monitise plc?
- Should you buy Halfords Group plc, Cobham plc and Lamprell plc after today's news?