Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2002||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|63||2013||Senior Vice President of Marketing|
|61||2012||Senior Vice President - Land and Business Development|
|58||2011||Senior Vice President - South Region and Engineering|
- Cabot Oil & Gas raises dividend as quarterly profit more than doubles
- UPDATE 1-Cabot Oil & Gas raises dividend as quarterly profit more than doubles
- Cabot Oil & Gas raises dividend after quarterly profit doubles
- Cash flow still weak at U.S. shale firms, stock prices underperform
- Williams Cos' PA-NY Constitution natgas pipeline gets another chance for regulatory nod