Columbia Sportswear Co (COLM.OQ)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|93||1988||Chairman of the Board of Director|
|67||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|43||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|2017||President - Mountain Hardwear Brand|
|50||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance, Treasurer|
- BRIEF-Columbia Sportswear Reports Q1 Non-GAAP EPS Of $0.77
- BRIEF-Columbia Sportswear Announces Intention To Buy Remaining Interest In China Joint Venture From Swire Resources
- U.S. retailers, shoe companies urge Trump not to hit China with tariffs |
- UPDATE 2-U.S. retailers, shoe companies urge Trump not to hit China with tariffs
- REFILE-Large retailers urge Trump against China tariffs