Commercial International Bank Egypt SAE (COMI.CA)
11 Jun 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2002||Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer - Institutional Banking|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer - Consumer Banking|
|2015||Chief Operating Officer|
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Banks bolster Saudi, financials drag Abu Dhabi
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi, Qatar lead Gulf markets higher after Eid holidays
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Global rally lifts most of Gulf, blue-chips drag Qatar
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi slides on blue-chip weakness, Egypt hit by sell-off
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Banks propel Saudi, lender FAB drags Abu Dhabi