Commercial International Bank Egypt SAE (COMI.CA)
13 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2002||Chairman of the Board and Managing Director|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer & Member of the Board|
|2017||Acting Chief Executive Officer - Institutional Banking|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Retail Banking|
|2015||Chief Operating Officer|
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Emaar's leap lifts Dubai, banks boost Egypt
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Banks propel Egypt gain, Dubai recoups some losses
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Egypt enjoys best day in two years, oil pressures Gulf
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf markets close mostly lower; Egypt falls again
- MIDEAST STOCKS-Dubai plummets to multi-year lows, oil trips up Saudi