Croda International PLC (CRDA.L)
12 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2012||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|53||2015||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2012||Group General Counsel and Company Secretary|
- Best month since May for FTSE, but investors eye BoE
- UPDATE 1-Best month since May for Britain's FTSE, but investors eye BoE
- European shares cling to five-month high with October gains
- European shares cling to 5-month high with October gains
- UPDATE 2-European shares cling to 5-month high with October gains
- What do today's results mean for Drax Group plc, Croda International plc, SEGRO plc and Man Group plc?
- Are shares in these companies worth buying after news today?
- These businesses could make you rich: Unilever plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Croda International plc and Compass Group plc
- Do Today's Updates From Ladbrokes PLC, Croda International Plc And Image Scan Holdings Plc Make Them Star Buys?
- Should You Buy Centrica PLC, Tullow Oil plc & Croda International Plc?
- Are IG Group Holdings plc, Croda International Plc and Amino Technologies Plc A Buy After Today's News?