Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC (CRST.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2019||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2019||Interim Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2018||Deputy Chairman of the Board, Senior Non-Executive Independent Director|
|2019||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2019||Interim Group Finance Director|
- UK homebuilder Crest Nicholson hit by flat prices, rising costs
- UPDATE 1-UK homebuilder Crest Nicholson hit by flat prices, rising costs
- Crest Nicholson reports lower first half profit
- Under fire fund manager Woodford in scramble to sell stakes
- Intu Properties taps former Crest Nicholson finance chief as CFO
- Will Brexit batter dividends at Banco Santander SA, International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA and Crest Nicholson Holdings plc?
- Should you buy Ted Baker plc, Ashtead Group plc and Crest Nicholson Holdings plc following today's news?
- 3 Great Growth Picks For 2016: Go-Ahead Group plc, Michael Page International plc, Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC?
- Why ARM Holdings plc, Bunzl plc & Crest Nicholson PLC Are Delicious Growth Picks
- Can Homes Plays Taylor Wimpey plc (+36%), Crest Nicholson PLC (+33%) & Rightmove Plc (+73%) Build On 2015's Gains?
- Are Banco Santander SA, Prudential plc & Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC 'Screaming Buys'?