Dixons Carphone PLC (DC.L)
19 Jul 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2018||Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Deputy Chairman of the Board, Senior Non-Executive Independent Director|
|2018||Group Chief Financial Officer Designate, Executive Director|
|2018||Interim Group Chief Financial Officer|
- FTSE 100 steady, Sino-U.S. trade talks back in focus
- UPDATE 2-Britain's FTSE 100 steady, Sino-U.S. trade talks back in focus
- UPDATE 3-FTSE 100 firms as oil majors gain, BoE growth target cut feeds stimulus hopes
- UPDATE 3-Dixons Carphone profits slump in fast-changing mobile market
- UPDATE 1-Cool weather hits UK retail sales in May in gloomy sign for economy
- Should you scoop up these post-Brexit bargains or stay away?
- Should you buy these 3 big FTSE 100 fallers now?
- Ted Baker plc, Dixons Carphone plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc are still sinking! When will they stop?
- Are J Sainsbury plc, Dixons Carphone plc and GVC Holdings plc today's top value buys?
- Why I'm bullish on Unilever plc, Dixons Carphone plc and N Brown Group plc
- Are Next plc, Burberry plc and Dixons Carphone plc 3 consumer kings?