Public Power Corporation SA (DEHr.AT)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2015||Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors & Chief Executive Officer|
|Deputy CEO supervising the Finance Division, Human Resources and Organization Division and the Support Operations Division; Executive Member of the Board of Directors|
|74||2016||Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|Chief Financial Officer|
|Chief Human Resources and Organization Officer|
- Public Power saves Greek nickel producer Larco from immediate shutdown
- Greece gets informal EU approval to push back sale of coal-fired plants -source
- Environmental group seeks to revoke Greek coal power plants permit
- UPDATE 1-Greece's Public Power Corp shrinks first-half loss on lower provisions
- UPDATE 1-Lights back on after blackout on Greece's popular Hydra island