Public Power Corporation SA (DEHr.AT)
15 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2015||Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors & Chief Executive Officer|
|Deputy CEO supervising the Finance Division, Human Resources and Organization Division and the Support Operations Division; Executive Member of the Board of Directors|
|74||2016||Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|Chief Financial Officer|
|Chief Human Resources and Organization Officer|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- UPDATE 3-Greece's Public Power seeks higher price from two bidders for coal plants
- Public Power says declining profit a hurdle to tap debt markets
- EU allows Greece to postpone deadline for coal plant bids
- Greece gives investors another week for coal plant bids