DURECT Corp (DRRX.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|78||1998||Chairman, Chief Scientific Officer|
|58||1998||President, Chief Executive Officer and Director|
|55||2006||Chief Financial Officer|
|58||2014||Senior Vice President - Operations and Corporate Quality Assurance|
|2017||Senior Vice President - Clinical Development|
- BRIEF-Durect reports Q3 earnings per share of $0.04
- BRIEF-Durect announces top-line results from the persist phase 3 trial of Posimir® did not meet primary efficacy endpoint
- BRIEF-Indivior says durect, co sign $17.5 mln patent purchase deal
- BRIEF-Durect appoints Myriam Theeuwes as senior vice president of clinical development
- BRIEF-Durect Q2 loss per share $0.07