Koninklijke DSM NV (DSMN.AS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2011||Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|59||2007||Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Managing Board|
|47||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Managing Board|
|52||2013||Member of the Managing Board|
|71||2012||Independent Member of the Supervisory Board|
- Dutch firm DSM raises profit outlook despite weak Asian markets
- UPDATE 2-Dutch firm DSM raises profit outlook despite weak Asian markets
- DSM raises outlook after Q1 core profit beats expectations
- Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on March 4
- UPDATE 1-DSM to buy back $1.1 billion in shares as Q4 profit beats